Take professional care of your contacts - the most important data in your phone
We continue to improve Contacts Optimizer thanks to the feedback from our users. Thank you! This new version brings these improvements and bugfixes:
• Filtering has now with/without options
• Internationalization - updated prefixes, ability to mass edit
• Edit new contact from Unresolved Numbers
• Improvements in duplicate detection algorithm
• CardDAV accounts fixed, now also displaying labels
• Speed and memory optimizations
• More accounts supported
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_CALL_LOG: Allows an application to read the user's call log.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_SMS: Allows an application to read SMS messages.
- WRITE_CALL_LOG: Allows an application to write (but not read) the user's call log data.
- WRITE_CONTACTS: Allows an application to write the user's contacts data.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- READ_SYNC_SETTINGS: Allows applications to read the sync settings.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.